Are you looking for the best recipes with pickled partridge? you are in the right place! If you are reading these lines, you probably already know why this delicacy is such a delicacy, but let's enjoy ourselves for a few minutes... The partridges from Finca Santa Rosalía naturally fed and farm raised In a semi-captive environment they achieve a unique flavor and exceptional quality meat.
There are few products as delicious as a good pickled red partridge capon. To its exquisite flavor, typical products of our gastronomy are added such as bay leaf, olive oil or sherry vinegar cooked in the traditional style in the kitchen of our farm in Vizmalo (Burgos).
Without a doubt we can enjoy this product directly from the packaging. Although, we can also make it the central ingredient of incredible recipes. In this article we show you three incredible recipes with pickled partridge step by step. Are you staying with us?
Pickled partridge salad
Despite what their detractors may say, salads can be quite a culinary exercise. We tell you all the steps to follow to make a pickled partridge salad with vinaigrette and honey sauce:
- The first step is to prepare the sauce: Mix a little artisan mustard with honey in equal parts and add a pinch of salt and brown sugar. Then, add a little olive oil and vinegar to taste. Balance the ingredients until you get the flavor you like best and combine the textures to get a more or less thick sauce.
- Prepare some bread churruscos: Cut stale bread into squares and fry them until golden brown. Remove them and let them rest on a plate with absorbent paper to remove any remaining oil.
- Shred the partridge meat pickled into small pieces.
- Wash and remove the lettuce leaves. Then, place the leaves in a salad bowl and drizzle them with a little dressing. If you prefer, you can also use another leafy vegetable as a base; spinach or kale are a perfect alternative.
- Add the churruscos of toasted bread and the partridge in strands and that's it.
- (Optional) A great complement to this recipe is pomegranate. You can add this fruit to enhance the contrast between sweet and acidic flavors and give a touch of color to our preparation.
Beans with pickled partridge
Beans with pickled partridge are a delicious dish and very easy to make. In addition, they are a healthier but equally tasty alternative to other stews such as Asturian fabada or Galician stew. We tell you how to do them:
- We start by preparing the beans: We place them in a pot with water accompanied by the vegetables you prefer (we recommend carrots, leeks and tomatoes), a bay leaf and a few peppercorns. We wait for the water to start boiling to lower the intensity over low heat until they are tender.
- We remove the vegetables and chop them.
- We add the pickled partridge in pieces to the beans and let them heat up together in the pot.
- Meanwhile We prepare a sauce with the vegetables. When they are ready, we put them through the blender.
- We mix all the ingredients in the pot, a few minutes of cooking and you are ready to enjoy.
Pochas with pickled partridge
Pochas with pickled partridge are a traditional dish that will bring back good memories to more than one person. Plus, it's very simple and quick to do. Especially if we have previously pickled partridges. Follow these steps and you will have your pochas with partridge ready in no time:
- The first step is to cook the beans: You just have to put them in a saucepan with water accompanied by tomato, chives and a little green pepper. Add a splash of oil and let them cook over low heat.
- When they are ready don't forget Remove the vegetables and put them in the blender. Then, add them back to the saucepan with the beans. You can reserve part and beat it a little more to make a sauce that we will add later.
- Chop the partridge meat and brown it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Serve the beans in a deep plate and place the pieces of partridge on top.
- (Optional) Include the vegetable sauce and add a bay leaf to decorate the dish. As an extra, you can also sprinkle a little parsley on top.
Do you want to surprise your guests? Take a look at these 7 ideas to prepare spectacular gourmet appetizers in a matter of minutes.